Super Secrets For Fast Hair Growth

Amongst the various tips and tricks to maintaining healthy hair leading to growth - we all need that little extra secret that makes people go “Wow your hair has grown so quickly”! And here it is, the top secrets to super charge your hair growth.


Choose one or all and stick to it for at last one month. It’s important to use one at a time so you can measure which one gives you faster growth. The hair treatments are all done as part of your bi-weekly wash routine but for emergency regrowth, e.g. after a bad hair cut or hair disaster - they can be done daily for the first week followed by twice a week thereafter. Secrets after the jump.




Secret #1 - Vaginal Cream!


Many people that frequent hair forums have probably come across this at some point or another - however if you are new to growing your hair - then get ready for the long hair secret to faster growth that has worked on 90% on those that have tried it.

The secret is using Miconazole Nitrate - also known as Monistat or Daktarin in some countries - it is a vaginal anti-fungal cream!

In most well reported and documented cases, the hair on your head can indeed grow faster after using over the counter fungal cream. The key ingredient in these fungal creams used to treat vaginal yeast infections such as thrush or athletes foots, is Miconazole Nitrate (MN).  An interesting side effect of MN is a boost in hair growth.

When I first read about this on a hair forum, I was intrigued by the sheer number of women who were raving about receiving growth of more than an inch within 1-2 weeks after massaging MN active creams into their scalps. After some research, I found that the ingredients used in these creams were also present in creams used to treat infant oral thrush.

The only side effect experienced by one in twenty women was mild to severe headaches. This was more prevalent in women who used undiluted 4% MN creams as opposed to women who diluted the cream with water. Most women who used a 2% solution did not report side effects.

Hair on average grows only half an inch per month on a healthy head of hair. For women to achieve 1-2 inches of growth is decidedly above average.

Curious to test this interesting theory, I purchased two boxes of Daktarin Vaginal Cream at my local pharmacy. Granted, I felt slight discomfort when asking for two boxes, while the lady at the counters face evidently questioned why I needed two boxes when one should suffice. I was ready to justify my purchase, but unfortunately did not need to.

I started on January 9th with plans to use the cream 1-3 times a week for one month. Ladies on the hair forums alternated between using it once a week to every night. Results between the groups were negligible, so I took the mean, one to three times a week.

I measured my head from the mid-front of my hairline, to the longest point of my hair at the back. I measured several times using a normal tape measure, to ensure that my measurements would be accurate. My hair measured at 20”.

You apply a small amount of the Monistat/Daktarin cream onto fingertips, tip your head over and massaged it into your scalp. Repeat until entire scalp is massaged.

For the first week, there was no noticeable growth. In the second week, my hair somehow felt longer and thicker. I put this down to the placebo effect. Strangely though, I was struggling to see through my fringe. My fringe was slightly past eyebrow level; suddenly it was brushing against the bridge of my nose.
As the weeks until the 9th February dragged on, I continued my normal hair routines, but applied the MN religiously one to three times a week dependent on my mood. I also mixed it with Castor Oil in the middle of my trial period as someone had reported easier application.

Barely 3 weeks into my trial, 7 days shy of 9 February, I decided to cheat and measure my hair. At this point it was no longer my imagination, my hair was longer.
Upon measuring the same distance, from my hairline to the longest point of my hair at the back, my hair now measured 21”. I re-measured several times again to ensure an accurate result.

In 3 weeks my hair had grown an inch.  I also normally massage my head with oils, including castor oil, so the growth could not be attributed to this alone.

Based on results of others and more importantly my own trial, I can say that, YES, a vaginal fungal cream can make your hair grow faster.





Secret #2 - Emu Oil Hair Growth


The following recipe has proven to speed up hair growth. Personally it’s a bit thick for me, but many women have found that it works.

Ingredients
3 Tablespoons Emu Oil
5 Tablespoons Extra Virgin Olive Oil
5 Tablespoons Castor Oil
5 Tablespoons Raw Honey

Mix all ingredients together in a blender for 2 minutes on medium high speed, or better yet, use one of those hand held blenders. After you've mixed everything together, place in a clean glass container with an airtight lid. I use a small mason jar. Keep refrigerated!

Grease your scalp with this mixture for 7 days straight. At the end of 7 days you can wash your hair. VERY IMPORTANT ~ you MUST massage your scalp once per day for at least 3-5 minutes. This will help the oils penetrate the scalp. If you skip this important step in the treatment process, you might not see the best results.

Secret #3 - Grow Hair Like A Weed Oil!


This recipe is probably one of the best oil mixtures to speed up hair growth. Due to the thickness of the mixture, the regime is not easy to incorporate into daily life, however if you need to re-grow after a hair emergency then this will give you a head start. Your hair will double in growth rate.

Ingredients for one weeks worth
1/4-Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1/4-Cup Pure Coconut Oil
1/4 Cup Almond Oil
1/4 Cup Avocado Oil
1/4 Cup Amla Indian Hair Oil (optional)
1 Teaspoon of melted Honey

Mix all ingredients together and pour into a jar or bottle. Massage the mixture into your hair 3-4 times a week.  Continue to follow your hair regime as normal, using this as your pre-oiling. The only difference is that you have to leave these oils on your head and only wash on your washdays.  Use an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse to clarify the hair.

The oils can be bought at an Organic store, Whole Foods, Dischem or BJs depending o your area. Any health store will stock the oils in its purest forms.
This mixture is probably one of the best options in conjunction with the Monistat/Daktarin to really speed up hair growth. It also super conditions your hair, makes it shiny, fortified, reconstructed, moisturized, softened and de-frizzed.

You can also add Rosemary essential oil (about 20 drops) and MSM powder.



2 comments:

  1. If you are suffering from hair loss, you have reached the right spot to find out how to stop hair loss naturally. Here we discuss hair loss, causes of hair loss, ways to stop hair loss, foods to stop hair loss and much more…


    Hair Supplements For Women
    Supplements For Hair Loss
    Hair Loss Supplements For Women

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ich fand Ihren Blog, wenn ich für einen anderen Angehörigen von Informationen suchen, aber ich war sehr glücklich und froh, durch Ihr Blog lesen. Die hier vorliegenden Informationen ist groß.
    Ich habe einige relevante Informationen, die Sie unten überprüfen können
    HairVox
    HairVox Erfahrungen

    ReplyDelete